An adept Administration and Logistics Officer looking for VA Opportunities

Hi Everyone.This is Patient and I am looking for a virtual Assistant opportunity. Previously I worked as an office executive and an administration and logistics officer but due to the fact that I want to become a digital nomads, I have started a journey to start working as a Virtual Assistant. I have years of experience in project management,Logistics and admin support. In additional ; I am very tech savvy and I self taught myself graphic design and web management. My experience has trained me well to become a hardworking, efficient, and self-driven professional and I would love to connect and possibly offer my time for exchange of learning more skills or testimonials for my VA career.

1 Like

Hi @patientkwizera! I was also working as a Warehouse and logistics before, it has hard but rewarding experience. I pursue working remotely because of family issues and now I’m on my 7th month of work. I’m happy with my VA work now :slight_smile: Always check our Pangian Job board to be updated with the latest Support Job.

1 Like

Thank you so much @nelvingonzales. I will definitely do that . Yeah working in logistics was very a rewarding experience for me too. I still have my connections in south east asia for some of the shipping company that we worked with and I think they are the ones that made me fall in love with south east Asia in a way that pushed to become a digital nomads so that I can one day get there. Anyway Thank you so much for the reply.Happy to connect

1 Like

Very happy to meet you here! I hope, you can also influence other people in your country to see the beauty of remote working.