AN Eager Enthusiastic Growth Hacker- Team Player SM DMM EM SEO SEM Tech BIZ Savvy Worker

LIVES AND BREATHS IN, OBSESSED INTERACTIVE SAVVY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER, A SOCIAL TRENDSETTER

I’m so excited to introduce myself-
AN Eager Enthusiastic Growth Hacker- Team Player with Empathy Integrity- FOCUSED “street smart” and “book smart” seasoned worker Pro-Follower Goal Matrix LED- to Bring my collective experience to drive employer GOAL a success

I am reaching out from Bangladesh- a Fun Freedom and Friends, lover always affectionate with mainstream Social Media- Facebook
Twitter LinkedIn YouTube, and Instagram. Interested, Interactive and creative passionate managing SM account, admin support, content creating, updating, Lead Gen to drive traffic. Blog and web content creation and SEO SEM marketing to drive organic traffic and PPC Text Ad PLUS more…

A Bangladesh Based Freelancer (willing to relocate) to make a difference and bring changes by talent:

1. 26 Years: CEO, Executive Director, and Admin/Manager LED B2B B2C Marketing Sales to come in here to contribute my excellence to DRIVE company GOAL by Productivity Profitability & Self Management
  2. Won on the strength of strategic thinking, Digital Marketing quantitative analysis, creative approaches – convincing verbal and written communications with a Business Acumen with all stakeholders
  3. Held 10+ Years as Teacher Blogger Social Media+ user Virtual Admin Supports & Strategist
  4. Freakishly passionate and highly driven individual- CAN GO Far & beyond Working Hrs Time Zone-shift off and on 7 days a week if situation demands work up to 18 hours day 60 hrs with a fast-paced
  5. Research, Plan Team Building, and Educate Training to Implement adding X Factor Automation Apps
  6. PRO SMART-Specific Measurable Attainable Relevant, and Time-Bound BIZ savvy Social Intelligence Digital literacy Virtual Collaboration
  7. Creative out of box thinker: excels to quick opt-in and desires to continually develop and discover new opportunities in the ever-changing business development/partnerships world.
  8. Multitasked- traveled JAPAN USA UK 20+ PLUS other countries of the world. Ability to think globally
  9. Fluency in English Arabic Hindi Urdu- Multi-Language proficiencies

In a Nutshell- have traits to get the job DONE with EXPECTATIONS I stand out:
• Aptitude for collaborating TEAM BUILDING, customer FOCUSED and develops a cohesive plan for engaging customers, increasing sales, and expanding customer base.
• Business Development- Concept to conceptualize B2B B2C Branding, Start-Ups Admin Supports
• CAN developing SEM SEO EM-contents, articles, social media posts to build brand visibility.
• Adept in designing, developing, and implementing digital marketing campaigns, driving site traffic and increasing conversion rates, Funnel Building to generate LEAD and Sales
• A natural-born in prospecting, qualifying selling & closing to drive sales I Can Prospect new- old customers through outreach (email, cold-calling, LinkedIn social selling, FB groups, etc.)
• MS Office and G-Suite (docs, sheets, etc) user, and competent with CRM CMSs & Project Management tools (ZOHO, Hubspot, Wrike, etc). Face BOOK Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager, SemRush, Collaboration Automation Apps, Canva Hoots Suite, Hub spot CRM, Mill chimp, Gmail, Drive PLUS soft skills

Availability, Working Station and Tools:
Available 40+ weeks- I would like to sell full-time skills virtually or relocate to further development of my carrier. Virtual working and Support experiences with a sound home space to render uninterrupted services having all working materials: PC, Laptop, Android Mob, Headset, Webcam, Time Tracker Apps, Dial-up and Broadband connection

I feel that my skills and experience are a great fit and I join here to be fortunate to share my introductory pitch.

I look forward to learning more about any opportunity. Should you require any further information at my end please do reach me…
Thanks & Best regards

Md. Leakat Ali
E-ID- lekubd@gmail.com +Skype- lekubd Mob- +880-1558571800 WhatsApp- +880-1975571800
More HERE: https://baba08.blogspot.com

1 Like