Best hiking trails

Pangians! What are the best hikes you have been through worldwide?

Feel free to share links, images, etc. If you can try to share GPS coordinates! :compass:

1 Like

I am doing an amazing hike in Lisbon!

4 Likes

this is so cool!!! :smiley: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I love hiking! Korea has a ton of mountains!

2 Likes

Yes. When I was Seoul, a friend of mine and I found this great trail with a big stone mountain. I was so surprised that such a big, modern city has so much nature and mountains around.

1 Like

Here is one I recently experienced! It was a hike :hiking_boot: in Sintra, Portugal.

All it took was a 30 minutes train ride from Lisbon!

Details about this awesome hike HERE.

GPS :compass: Cordinates HERE

Here is how it looks like!

3 Likes

I recommend Highlands in Scotland.
This June I did this trail:

3 Likes

@magdalenakarkulak that looks awesome. Is June the best month to visit weather wise?

@magdalenakarkulak this looks fantastic! I have not been able to visit Scotland yet! What is your recommendation for best time of the year to visit?

1 Like

Mine was in 2017 together with my girlfriend we went on to explore Mont Blanc. It was simply fantastic and beautiful experience! 10 day hike around Mont Blanc. You can check it here my recap and photos :)- http://palmtree.life/2018/10/08/tour-du-mont-blanc-strolling-at-the-edge-of-the-world/

2 Likes

WOW!! This looks super AWESOME! I always wanted to visit Mount Blanc! It looks like tyou had a blast! Thanks for sharing that! It is still in my plans to visit there. :smiley:

You should also check the Seealpsee hike! :smiley:

1 Like

UuU this looks supreme! Is it a long hike?

Mount Blanc was a blast a bit difficult since we had to hurry but it is magnificent!

1 Like

Not long at all! :smiley:

The main trail is about a day. But it looks like there are other connecting trails options as well and for those I am not sure how long… But the main one is insane!

The restaurant that they have at the end of the trail made it to the National Geographic cover as places of a lifetime!

Nice. This is pretty cool! We are currently looking into G20 trail in Corsica. I am a fan of a week long trails, but will have to check trails around that area would be so awesome to have a long one there)

1 Like

Yeah feel free to check it out… It is Switzerland after all so I am sure there is more than that there… :slight_smile:

The G20 one looks awesome to, I will look more into it.

Have you do Mt. Everest Base Camp? 2 weeks, majestic!

Sorry I wasn’r replying for so long. I hope my message will still be useful.
I would say somewhere between June and August is the best time to go to Scotland.
There is a chance it will not be raining hahhaa. And the snow cape was almost completely gone.
Although you must take into account all the possible weather conditions, because these are high mountain with the big elevation gain, so the weather can change any time.

1 Like

No not yet. It was on the list but to much pollution going on so I need to plan how to leave as little as possible waste behind. Planning a trip now to Nepal Dolpo region. Got so far 3 people on-board just need few more and we are set. Were only 3000 or so people a year go because of the remoteness.

1 Like

Cool That is awesome! thanks for the info.

1 Like

I did a similar trip, hiking “hut to hut” for 15 days in the French Alps. Absolutely the best trip of my life traveling around France for a month! :grinning:

1 Like

That sounds like fun! If you have some pics share with us! :slight_smile: When Is your next hiking trip?