Commission for a Cause - Donate to NoKidHungry

Hello group! I’m a photographer, graphic designer, and artist. Now that I have extra time on my hands, I’ve started a project called Commission for a Cause creating digital portraits. My goal is to raise $1000 dollars by donating 25% of each sale to NoKidHungry.org. My goal can be reached with a minimum of 15 drawings. One drawing complete, 2 drawings in progress, and $850 until I meet my goal!

• Almost 1M meals have been missed since the school systems have closed. Although I am not a parent, I know how difficult this time can be for all parents and caretakers with lost jobs and income. Together, we have an opportunity to feed many children.

• The price is currently $200, but it will increase $50 for every 5 portraits sold. Early bird gets the worm!
  • Price includes an optional 15-minute Virtual Photo Session
  • You’ll receive a beautiful new memory in the format of a high-resolution PDF and 16x20" Poster to hang on your wall.
  • By purchasing a commissioned portrait, you provide an opportunity for me to free my mind and use my gifts to help those in need during the global pause.

For more information, please visit: https://www.kanaciajames.com/shop/custom-commission-for-a-cause

1 Like

Welcome to the community @kanaciamichelle!