Designers wears

Kaushik Velendra is a London based menswear designer with an instinctive appreciation for impactful clothing, whose individual edgy aesthetic has quickly captured the imagination of fashion lovers around the world. Fashion is, above all else, about expression. We hear so much about tailoring nowadays, but what’s really going on behind the scenes? With technology, we can now make clothes that are more than just the sum of their parts. Velendra, a clothing Men’s designer t-shirts sale based in London, is taking this concept to the next level with her innovative construction methods and materials. And when it comes to expression, men are, for the most part, less about the clothes and more about the lifestyle. So it only makes sense that men should have their own fashion blog. This piece will show you how to design a men’s suit, from start to finish. You’re a man’s man looking for the next great designer. How do you keep up with the latest trends in high-fashion clothing? What’s your go-to guy for menswear inspiration?. Over the past few months, I’ve had the privilege of working on the Velendra custom clothing brand. I’m a quilter, and I figured I’d be better-suited to work on the clothing line than other sewing experts. That’s why I’m here, using my knowledge of fashion and fashion design to help people create their own unique pieces.
tailored jackets London