Dream Travel Destinations for 2019

Dream Travel Destinations for 2019:

1. Finland - see the Northern lights
  2. Iceland - finally experience the beauty of this amazing place
  3. Turkey - Cappadocia, Izmit, Pamukkale and Cesme
  4. Thailand & Ubud / Southeast Asia - so dreamy and beautiful
  5. Cape Town - would love to see and be near a Giraffe!!!
  6. Menorca Island, Spain - so beautiful
  7. Backpack Europe
7 Likes

I love this!!! I think mine is India!!! I’ve been trying to make it there for 2 years and I am hoping 2019 is the year.

But Finland Norther lights would be a bucket list too!

I’ve done 2, 4, & 7 on your list if you have any questions.

And wow - I love this topic so much that I think you should post it in our FB group. Literally copy/paste and maybe add a question on top: Dream Travel Destinations for 2019. What are yours?

3 Likes

Ooh yes, Sri Lanka is also on my list and India in general. Share pictures if you make it there :slight_smile: and yes you’re right, I’ll share it with the group now!

3 Likes

Patagonia & Easter Island for me! :blush::earth_americas:

3 Likes

Patagonia is definitely amazing. Make my 2019 list as well in addition to India!

1 Like

I have so many ! I’ve never been abroad so the list is endless !!

European destinations are in my plans this year :slight_smile:
Happy travels to all!

2 Likes

Love Sri Lanka! Definitely a place that I will revisit.

2 Likes

Yay @valeriehansen you are here! Can’t wait to see you here in Europe. Any specific place in Europe on your bucket list?

1 Like

@hazellau I’ve never been to Sri Lanka but just this morning saw this video and the country looks so awesome!

2 Likes

From that endless list of destinations what would be your first and second pics if you could take a trip right now?

I have never been there but I always see people talking about it. I will have to do some research on it! :smiley:

I just saw this from @Mag

I’ve never been to Sri Lanka but just this morning saw this video and the country looks so awesome!

This is very helpful I will heck it out for sure!

2 Likes

I don’t have a concrete travel plan this year yet because I want to focus on saving up and really increase my freelance income, so I’m OK with settle in one place and not travel much.

But I do want to move to a new place (currently in Singapore), somewhere that is cheaper and safe, digital-nomad friendly, and have plenty of opportunities to go outdoors and explore nature over weekends.

I know there is no shortage of places like this, I just got to look closer.

My friend shared this video with me another day because she thinks I’d be interested (yes, I do!).

Would love to visit it when I go to India.

2 Likes

Lets see:

Bolivia - I would love to go to La Paz (one of the highest cities in the world) and also to go from jungle to volcanos on 4000m altitude.
Zimbambwe - Amazing country, with beautiful nature.
Botswana - Visiting Kalahari desert and jungles.
Iceland - Visiting volcanoes and sea rocks, while listening elf stories from the natives.
Patagonia - Amazing mountains, I feel ya @Rick
Vietnam - beauiful country with amazing people

Thats it for now!

4 Likes

Wow @filipalimpic sooooo many cool location on your list. I’ve always dreamed of Patagonia and hiking Kilimanjaro!

2 Likes

I officially love your list more than mine! I just went to Iceland- it’s a beautiful country. Must visit!!

2 Likes

This looks pretty awesome! I did not know that a place like this one existed. I will have to check it out in the future but it looks like a really cool community!

Good choices with Patagonia and Iceland! Those have been two of my favorite places so far! :smiley:

1 Like

Mine is the Philippines, the islands look so beautiful and there are so many that difficult is to choose which ones to visit

1 Like

Maldives. I travel the world with my laptop on my phone when I am not sleeping. The goal for Maldives is a true holiday with shorts, tanks, swimmer and a camera. Nothing else!

2 Likes

Sounds like a very relaxing holiday! I heard that is a great place for scuba diving.