Hey Awesome Pangians! What challenges do you feel remote workers have compared to those in the office? #QuestionoftheWeek

Hey Awesome Pangians! What challenges do you feel remote workers have compared to those in the office?

Consistent or enough work hours

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you. Have you tried applying on our available jobs here?

1 Like

@joannavelasquez have you try getting a full-time remote job? 99% of jobs on Pangian are full-time, solid and stable jobs. That’s also the kind of job I’ve had for 10+ years. I truly recommend it. It gives you the stability of a great job but also the flexibility of working from anywhere.

2 Likes

As of yet, I haven’t. Thanks for the recommendation. :slight_smile: I was formerly a full-time remote worker but unable to travel. Currently I’m a remote contract teacher. Since holidays are over, class enrollment is picking up.
At this point I’m balancing home, life, work, and updating my resume format versus my CV. I’ll have to look into it when I’m done. Thanks so much!

1 Like

I haven’t applied yet. Thank you. However, I’m working on enhancing my CV and changing it to an American resume format.

Also, I just received news a few days ago that there are increased bookings. Luckily, my schedule is filling up! So grateful.

2 Likes

Wow! This is great! I hope you’ll get more bookings all the time. Check our Remote Academy, it will help you revamp your resume!

1 Like

:smiley: Thanks a zillion Nelvin! This is really helpful. Hoping your weekend was fun!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Be our success story soon!