Hi everyone, new here

Hi pangians I’m new here. I’ve worked in a remote position before but it’s been a while. I looking for growth in data, policy, / data visualization. I’m entry/associate level. I will be pursuing my masters degree in social innovation. Specializing in data, policy analysis. I left the government to pursue my dream and purpose. I would love to work with a company which would use the skills I have now and utilize the skills I will gain in the future. The remote for me is not just a want but it’s a necessity. Thank you all for reading and please check out my profile. , connect and let’s get these jobs

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m pretty new here too, but learning a lot. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

Thank you , I hope you have a great journey as well.

1 Like

Welcome. I am also new to Pangian and have worked remotely for a number of years. I want it to stay that way, which is why I am here !

2 Likes

Welcome. Got some great resources here!

1 Like

@ericajohnson I am starting a Certificate in Managing and Leading the Social Enterprise. Your Master’s sounds great too. Best of luck and enjoy it.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t know they have programs for the same subject. Well best of luck on your journey and thank you for the encouragement.

1 Like

Hi @ericajohnson nice to meet you and welcome to our Pangian remote tribe. Social innovation with focus on data sounds amazing. Have you thought of working for United Nations? About 2 weeks ago we had a great job posting from UN (remote).

What did you do in your remote work experience in your previous job?

@Mag, my prior remote work was with Apple, tech desk and customer service. The other work has mostly been freelance doing photography, and marketing for small start up businesses. I have educational background in social sciences concentration psychology and sociology. I also have educational background in business management

Hi and welcome! I’m a new member as well. I’m a graphic designer from Argentina. I’ve been freelancing for a few years, locally and remotely. I’m glad to meet you all and see how can we collaborate with each other!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, well I definitely hope one day this will allow that collaboration to happen.