How do you turn this pandemic times into something productive and positive!

Lockdown in pandemic times due to Covid19 allowed us to stay at home … and home is where the heart is :heart: … we get to bond with family , do the things we aren’t able to do such as cook a lot , try out new fitness exercises with family, do gardening, re-arranging the furniture, watch your favorite tv series and probably finish them all :stuck_out_tongue: … anything creative and productive to pass the time while staying at home.

2 Likes

Also keeping an eye on the activities of the kids online :wink:

1 Like

@linajacob beautiful words. I agree. It’s all about seeing the positive in any situation.

Similarly to you, I spend a lot of time working out, taking walks and runs next to a beach nearby (in a safe distance from others), I also started reading more books (all the books I’ve wanted to read but never had time). I’m also connecting with a lot of friends over zoom and hanging out virtually.

Sending best vibes your way.

1 Like

totally agree !! and making sure there is time for chores to teach them about responsibilities too

1 Like

thank you … life goes on despite this crisis and best thing to do is having the right attitude to survive … and be “contagious” not with the virus … but with positivity …
:heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@linajacob you are definitely spreading positivity! I love it! It makes me so happy and I am starting to get very excited about the reopening of the world.

1 Like

Same here … this too shall pass ! Cheers !

1 Like

:pray: :pray: :muscle: :mechanical_arm:

:smiley: :+1: My YouTube partner and I continue our weekly series looking at movie remakes vs originals… Every couple of weeks I’ve started hosting online watch parties. This week we’re watching A Bug’s Life.