How to get remote work from Athens Greece

I am really happy to be a member of the Pangian community. I am Dimitris and I am familiar with the internet and I have a great appetite to work from home. My professional status is a bit unrelated to the jobs you offer but I am willing to learn new things. . I really have a great appetite. I am a professional Voiceover Artist. I am a native Greek and I know English well. I have no great specialization but I really hope to find a job because with the pandemic life has been very difficult for me and my family. Most of the jobs from the house you offer are more specialized. I am suggested to apply to some of them here or not. Would it help me to find work from home more easily if I subscribed to you?

Hi,
Sorry to hear that life has been very difficult due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are all in this together and no one seems to know when it will be over. The bitter truth is no company seems to be employing and the ones employing will only take in lest than 0.5% of the applicants. Suffice to say, there are way too many applicants for the available jobs.
Most people are taking to Freelancing now of which also demands some level of experience even if you are an expert in your field, it’s pretty difficult to get awarded any contract because you will also be competing with the huge number of freelancers as well.

My advice is for you to never give up and never stop trying your hands on new skills.
Use this period to learn new skills please on Coursera, Udemy, Google Academy, and the others. Most of them offer some free courses you can complete within 1-2months.

I’m also in the same shoes as you but I believe there will always be light at the end of the tunnel, so don’t give up.