I found this article helpful

1 Like

@nadrabourdi! Thank you for sharing, this article is very helpful. You can find more effective articles about remote working at our remote academy

This is great! Thanks for Sharing!

1 Like

Hi @alexandramatheus, Welcome to Pangian, hope you’ll find your dream remote job on our flatform. What is your specialization?

1 Like

Thanks again Nelvin! I’m currently working as a virtual Project Manager for a good company, however this position has to be in an office, I would love to find a great job with a good company and team where I can be able to stop commuting and start enjoying the nomad freedom!

1 Like

I’m also working in an office 8 months ago, at the first 4 months, I struggle a lot, I came to the point to give up and think that this is not the right career for me, but everyday, I still try and try then I started receiving positive feedback from my small gigs. Now, I am happily working at home and supporting my family. I still have time to do my passion and other interesting things. I hope you’ll reach your goals soon.

Thanks for the inspiration @nelvingonzales. I joined the academy and am looking forward to quickly putting into place these lessons!

1 Like

@peteroreilly you’re welcome! :slight_smile: