If money was not an issue, what would you be doing right now?

I am fixated about following one’s passion. I know that each person has a unique talent, drive, and predisposition, so here is my question:

If money was not an issue, what would you be doing right now?

2 Likes

I would travel at a very slow pace so that I have time to write my travel memories / experiences. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love to go deep down in water and see amazing creatures. or visit some ancient place with massive architecture.

4 Likes

I would be doing charity works!

2 Likes

Spending time with friends and convince them to take a week off…so we could go somewhere fun!

1 Like

Awww @iulianamarchian I have no doubt with remote work you will be able to make that slow travel a reality in no time.

1 Like

@nelvingonzales you have such a good heart! What type of charity work?

2 Likes

@gauravgoyal that’s so cool! Do you potentially scuba dive already?

1 Like

One of my dream is to help persons with medical needs, specially those who have mental illnesses, like my mom :frowning: Also I would like to build home for the aged and street persons.

2 Likes

Build homes and clean water ways for those in need, teach them skills to grow and catch food( and maybe learn myself lol) educate them about safety and security, to holdfast their culture and build a machine that can suck all the rubbish in the seas and landfill that will clean and automatically sort and recycle them. lol I’d just wanna pay for my dads kidney transplant and everyones transplant they needed, I pay for everyones treatments lol. I’d travel to be able to rebuild sanctuaries for endangered and animals in general. I’d build houses for everyone in my hometown and a farm full of good food. I would go to the anadaman and nicobar islands and help the native people there whose lands are endangered. because tourists and outsiders keep disturbing them and taking their land.( I know, its a bit to general of a statement)

I just wanna do that good for my people, the human race and more.

1 Like

I will be sharing money with the poor till it becomes an issue again.

2 Likes

Awww @nelvingonzales. I like that and I am absolutely sure you will be able to accomplish that dream

1 Like

Thanks @Mag! Yes I will! :slight_smile: