If you weren't doing your current job, what would your dream job be? #questionoftheweek

Hi Pangians!

If you weren’t doing your current job, what would your dream job be?

1 Like

May be I’m a professional volleyball player haha!

1 Like

Professional fantasy novelist

2 Likes

Chief Executive Officer overseeing operations that is positively impacting lives.

3 Likes

@victorodhiambo wow that very specific! Love it. What do you do currently?

1 Like

@lawrencegrabowski no time like the present Chip. I think it’s time starting that fantasy novel :slight_smile:

1 Like

As senior IT service manager I lead a team that provide customer support for our technology services nation-wide in Kenya, at Kenya Pipeline Company, oil and gas industry. I am passionate about customer support and customer service.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m already writing it.

1 Like

Self-employed gardener with a few steady customers. I could be outside all the time, working in nature and keeping fit.

2 Likes

@raymondbrennan ah! That sounds so blissful. Do you garden right now (even if just for fun?)

1 Like

I work my own garden and really love it. I look forward to it every weekend and water and weed during the week. A lot of people like gardening and enjoy it, but I really love it. I am not brilliant at flower planting, but growing vegetables is something that really interests me.

How about you ?

1 Like

Professional actress/singer on Broadway! Good question!

2 Likes

I think I would have been into online Affiliate Marketing for sure…

1 Like

Great! Representing from :kenya:

1 Like

Looking for a job. Many years at a stay at home mom. Need to get to back to working. Not easy to find something where I am in Patagonia Chile.

2 Likes

@gwyneth.johansen love this!

1 Like

an actress living my richest off Seychelles!

2 Likes

@melissajoza love it!! Why did you pick Seychelles?

1 Like

It is heaven on Earth from the post card! LOL plus I’ve seen lots of videos from Youtube. I haven’t been there and I would like to. They also have rare animals such as that Aldabra tortoise I would like to see!

2 Likes

@melissajoza I have heard about Seychelles before but your description sounds super enticing. I just checked it out! Looks amazing!

1 Like