Kodak Consulting SAP EWM Course Review

Reviews of the course

Monica Sood

For the most part, I questioned the authenticity of online courses. However, at a critical time in my life, I needed to improve my skills and obtain certification in my field. Thus, after much consideration, I decided to take the SAP EWM course from Kodak Consulting. Contrary to my beliefs, the course proved to be beneficial for me. Well-structured curriculum, experienced trainers, and enthusiastic internship cells helped me to get a good position as an SAP EWM consultant in a well-known company. Not to mention the attractive salary package!

Kunal Sethi

Meaningful content, hands-on projects, an engaging curriculum as well as a fun learning environment makes learning SAP EWM fun. Of course, the benefits are many. This course provides you with the latest tools and techniques relevant to the industry.

Saransh Bhatia

SAP EWM training from Kodak Consulting is an immersive learning experience. All aspects of the EWM module such as labor management, inbound and outbound management, etc. are detailed. I certainly recommend this course hands-down!

Payal Sharma

I signed up for Kodak Consulting’s SAP EWM course. Contains all the related EWM modules. Instructors are very supportive and helpful. The course includes important chapters.

Francis Mathew

Kodak Consulting’s SAP EWM course was well structured and I was able to familiarize myself with many of the core modules. I also received generous support for job interviews and internships. Today I work for a well-known multinational company. Thanks to Kodak Consulting.

Kabir Metha

SAP EWM was very informative and I’m glad I signed up for this course. The entire curriculum is perfectly fine. The best content for SAP EWM courses.

Introduction

Kodak Consulting is one of the leading training institutes that aims to democratize education thereby enabling education for all. They are an institute with over 1.2 million learners in 155 countries.

To curate courses for optimal education, Kotak Consulting consults with top universities and MNCs such as IIT Madras, University of Essex, University of Liverpool, IIT Roorkee, IIT Guwahati, E&ICT MNIT Jaipur, SPJIMR, IBM, Microsoft, and others. Thus creating employability.

Kodak Consulting’s SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) course teaches participants how to effectively use the SAP EWM modules. EWM is an automated, modern solution that efficiently and flexibly supports warehouse management processes. SAP EVM course at Kodak Consulting develops the ability to not only manage but also create new warehouse processes.

Key Features of Kodak Consulting`s SAP EWM course

Kodak Consulting’s SAP EWM course offers maximum value. Likewise, with two live sessions covering all the necessary processes, this course aims to equip the learner with the basics of SAP EWM.
Experience 44 hours of interactive two-way live sessions.
Expand your knowledge with hands-on projects covering outbound processing, layer-oriented storage control, etc.
Also, receive 100% Placement Guarantee support for one year.
Furthermore, access the e-learning portal to learn from the video content, evaluations, tools, techniques, and more.
Lastly, show your expertise in SAP EWM by sharing your course completion certificate on social media networks.

Learning outcomes

Familiarize yourself with the warehouse inbound and outbound configuration process in the EWM tool.
In addition, understand the warehouse structure, management of resources, and creation of EWM master data in EWM.
Plus you will learn how to combine outbound deliveries using Wave Management.
Also, configure labor management and exception handling.
Furthermore, create not only EWM Master Data such as storage bins and products but also create customizing settings and layout-oriented storage control.
Then, know more about warehouse process types and set up determination
Lastly, using the warehouse management monitor, warehouse cockpit, and other analytical apps, track the warehouse activities.

Kodak Consulting SAP EWM Industry-Approved Curriculum

• Module 1: Inbound Processes (Value Added Services, Cross-docking, Quality Management) - execution of inbound processes with value-added services (VAS) or deconsolidation, setting up deliveries for cross-docking (CD) or quality inspection (QIE)
  • Module 2: Outbound Processes (Wave Management, Cross-docking, Production Integration) - Combining Outbound deliveries using wave management, Packing and Kitting in outbound processes, and Stage products for production.
  • Module 3: Cross Topics (Labor Management, Exception Handling, Batches, Serial Numbers) - Setting up labor management and exception handling, working with additional product information.
  • Module 4: Warehouse Structure, Resource Management, and EWM Master Data - Defining the warehouse structure and setting up resource management, Creating EWM Master Data like storage bins and products, Packaging specifications, supply chain units, and business partners.
  • Module 5: System Integration, Master Data, and Delivery Document Customizing - setting up system integration Distributing master data, and customizing delivery documents.
  • Module 6: Process and Layout-Oriented Storage Control - Create customizing settings and use process and learn Layout-Oriented Storage Control.
  • Module 7: Warehouse Process Types, Warehouse Task Creation, Strategies - defining Warehouse process types and setting up determination, defining Putaway and Picking Strategies.
  • Module 8: Internal processing (Physical Inventory, Replenishment) - defining the physical inventory process and setting up and executing replenishment.
  • Module 9: Warehouse Management (Monitor Cockpit) - monitoring warehouse activities, using warehouse management monitor, warehouse cockpit, and other analytical apps
  • Module 10:Shipping and Receiving - Configuring yard management, scheduling ERP dock appointments, using the shipping cockpit.
  • Module11: Warehouse Order and Warehouse Order Creation Rules - Defining warehouse order creation rules.

Certification Process

In particular, through training, Kodak Consulting has helped learners secure well-paying jobs at many of the best organizations. They not only teach them, but they help some learners make the transition from boring and monotonous jobs to exciting and challenging careers.

Here`s what you have to do to get your dream SAP EWM job:

• Register for the SAP EWM training course. Expert consultants at Kodak Consulting will find you a suitable batch.
  • Next, attend the 44 hours of training sessions. After completing the course, you will receive an SAP EWM certification. A recorded video of the session is available if you miss the session.
  • Additionally, expand your knowledge by working on the projects assigned by the instructor during training sessions. To clarify, the completion of assigned projects is essential for certification.
  • Finally, once the course is completed, you will receive the SAP EWM certification along with Kodak Consulting SAP Academy appended to your name. It is a shareable certificate, so you can upload it to your social network. In addition to expanding your network, connect with experts in your field and explore freelance opportunities.

Hiring Partners

Some of the companies employing Kodak Consulting learners:

• Mitsubishi Electric
  • Kantar
  • Ugam
  • Deloitte
  • Flipkart
  • Fractal
  • Philps
  • Ticket Master
  • ITC Infotech
  • Accenture
  • Adobe
  • Genpact
  • Wipro
  • Ust Global, etc.

Conclusion

Overall, SAP consultants are in demand in today’s corporate world. Not only in India, but most of the top companies around the world are also looking for SAP consultants. And this is how SAP EWM certification sets you apart from the competition. Increase your confidence and improve your knowledge with Kodak Consulting’s SAP EWM training courses. Without a doubt, you will be the best SAP EWM, consultant.

2 Likes

The website was incredibly helpful to me. It is one of the top institutes for SAP EWM Course training, I feel must mention for Kodak consulting.

1 Like