NEW 100% REMOTE JOB: Customer Service Account Manager at Bant.io (Open to candidates around the world)

Hi Awesome Pangians! We are looking for Remote Customer Service Account Manager for Bant.io

This opportunity is 100% remote - open to candidates from around the world

This is a fantastic opportunity and I cannot wait for a Pangians to begin their remote work adventure with Bant.io!

Comment below with your Pangian profile link if you are applying. I will be reviewing all profiles and sending my recommendations for the best-fit candidates.

Link to full requirements below:

2 Likes

Hi Mag
Thank you for the opportunity. I would be interested in applying for the post. I did a similar job with IBM back in India. I am currently working in Namibia, Africa. I have attached my resume for your perusal. Please go through this and let me know if you require any additional information.

Thank you,
Best Regards,

Ajit

1 Like

Hello Mag, I would be really interested to apply. I sent you an email Friday with my appication (I followed the Academy program last week) and here is my Pangian’s profile:
https://pangian.com/user/sandyguillot/
Have a very nice day,
Thank you,
Sandy

1 Like

Hi Good day!

I am very interested in the job posting. I have more than 10 years of Customer Support Experience for international accounts supporting countries like United Kingdom, Canada and United States of America and I am very confident I will be able to help you with this position. Here’s my LinkedIn profile linkhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/taupereyra for more information. I am a very passionate and hard working person. I am a graduate of Bachelor Science in Computer Science and some how familiar with different technical terminology but I am a fast learner, if I will be needing more training, I can undergo anytime.

Best Regards,
Tau Pereyra

1 Like

hello @sandyguillot best of luck with your apllication!

1 Like

Hello @taupereyra did you applied for the position? how is it going? :smiley:

I did but I haven’t received any response yet from them. It’s been tough. I badly needed a job now so my house will not be repossessed. :sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hello @taupereyra! any updates on your applications? :smiley:

Thanks but still haven’t received any updates. Maybe I didn’t qualify.

1 Like

That’s okay :slight_smile: our job board is being updated regularly so keep on checking and applying to the job that fits your desire! #keepthefireburning

Hey Mag!

Greetings of the season!

I am interested in this profile if still accepting applications! Have 15 years in Customer Facing roles including Client Management and Retention, Call Center ops, Enterprise Sales and Service. Let me know if I qualify for this role.

Would be glad to work on remote platform for the first time! If not this, any suitable remote job would do for me!

Thanks for your time and effort.
Sincerely,
Vishal.

Hi,
I have 20 years of combined experience in Customer care, Technical Support and Training others and more than 15 years of experience working remotely, efficiently and productively.
I have experience working with Kayako, WHMCS and Helpscout Ticket Systems.
I chose to lead by examples and can prove to be an asset for the company.

One of my strengths is replicating bugs and providing details of the issues to development team. I prefer to keep FAQs updated so clients can get equal chance of getting educated before submitting a problem ticket.

I am a Photographer by hobby and try to explore nature when not working.

Regards
Irfan

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to Pangians! Always check our Pangian Job board to be updated on the latest and best remote jobs around the world!