NEW JOB: Customer Service Representative - Salary: $35,000 - $40,000K

Hi Pangian! We are looking for a great Customer Service Representative for Healthsource. Salary: $35,000 - $40,000K

Comment below if interested, drop your Pangian profile or tag a friend who should see this.

Any questions? Share your questions below…

Here is full information:

7 Likes

The email link is spelled wrong…it has an extra “e” in health

1 Like

@lorshkakatorshka thanks for the feedback. I just reviewed the link but don’t see the extra “e” in Health. Did you see it in the link or on the job posting page?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m interested. You can view my profile in Pangian.

Regards,

Ajit Nambiar

2 Likes

@ajitnambiar GREAT Pangian Profile! Very thorough. Your professional experience is very impressive.

Thank you for sharing your profile. Unfortunately this position is for candidates from US, so this would not be a fit. But please head out to Pangian job board (link below), and search in location field for jobs in your country or keyword: “ANYWHERE” to see all jobs outside of US. I hope that helps. Cheers to being part of our Pangian global community.

https://pangian.com/job-travel-remote/

1 Like

I’m interested. You can look at my profile. Thank you.

Hi Johnoconor! Welcome to the tribe! Did you apply?

@amyarroyo awesome! Congrats!

Quick check - of my key advice is to alwasy follow instructions as most employers check if candidates read fully the job posting. In this specific job posting they requested: "Please include resume and experience with remote work in your cover letter. Start first sentence of cover letter with a smiley face.

Were you able to include a smiley face :slight_smile: ?

Best, Mag

1 Like

Hi @johnoconnor - Thank you for sharing your profile but your profile currently indicates that you are interested in Marketing and Event Planning jobs vs Customer Service (pls screenshot below). I would recommend if you are planning to apply for this position and have Customer Service experience to update:

1. Job preference section (indicating customer service)
  2. Experience section (outline experience in customer service)
  3. Link to your resume (currently it leads to dropbox but access is restricted and resume not viewable)

Hope that helps. Best, Mag

I’m interested… How can I apply for this position? Thank you

1 Like

HI @michaelfusi Here is the link with full job description and instructions to apply.

If this is a fit, I recommend:

1. Follow instructions (there is a detail there not to miss :slight_smile:
  2. Customize your resume and cover letter to show your Customer Service experience and fit for this specific company

Let me know if you apply

1 Like

Hi I’m interested and nurse by professional
Thomas from Tanzania

1 Like

Hi @thomaskosiano thank you for reaching out. Unfortuntely this position is open only to candidates in USA on PST timezone, so this would not be a fit.

However, please head out to Pangian job board (link below), and search in location field for jobs in your country or keyword: “ANYWHERE” to see all jobs outside of US. I hope that helps. Cheers to being part of our Pangian global community.

https://pangian.com/job-travel-remote/

Hello, I am interested. Is the position still open?

1 Like

Hi @tonyortiz0703, unfortunately, this job is no longer available but there are more support jobs available here: https://pangian.com/job-travel-remote/support/