Who joined 'How to Land a Remote Job Academy' - I JUST DID! yayy.. so excited

Celebrate with me? Want to conenct with other members and share the journey. Please reply on this thread if you are a member already or a newbie starting the 9th Dec 2019 like me. Would love to connect with you all.

5 Likes

I haven’t yet but I want to. I am just short on $$$. :weary:

3 Likes

I am new to this and Im looking to work remotely. All the best for your journey here.

2 Likes

oh okie… I am really hoping its worth the investment. I will let you know. Ive seen Mag’s free stuff and I loved it… so can’t wait to see whats in the paid program :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am new to this too… which is why I thught getting some hand holding would be good. Thank you so much. All the best to you too …

What kind of work are you looking for ?

2 Likes

I am a beginner at most admin work so I wouldnt mind starting off with doing data entry, customer service work as I think my experience so far is there. i did study within in fields of business, finished this year so just looking for something around that.

2 Likes

Hey @cassandramanetoa you can check out this list
here:https://weworkfromwherever.com/how-i-used-google-to-find-310-real-remote-job-titles/

This is for the type of jobs that are out there. Bear in mind though that some of these jobs are quite rare. But some are also pretty common. It’s good to identify your strongest skills to focus on distinguishing yourself from the other job candidates.
Goodluck.
:smile:

1 Like

Yay! So excited you joined us @rheabaliwala. I can’t wait to learn about you, what you do and your challenges. Have you signed up already for our free Virtual Q&A Meetup?

I’ll be answering any questions you may have and reviewing resumes - for those ready!

I’m at https://pangian.com/user/magboron/. Let’s connect.

3 Likes

cheers thank you for helping out and the great feedback

4 Likes

Hi Mag, thank you so much for the message. :slight_smile:
I connected with you on Pangian and sent you a message. Look forward to the virtual meet up on Thursday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hei, I have also joined the Remote Job Academy and I am so happy about it. I have felt that I was stuck somewhere but the ingenious way that @Mag presents the lessons has already risen many questions for me (and good questions, now I know why I was stuck/ my progress was so slow, because I was not good in that niche …).

So far all I know is that I am looking for a remote job in the travel business (except sales and marketing which I hate). I will dive in to fill out the career pathfinder and write some questions for Mag’s virtual meet up today.

I will connect with you on Pangian if you want and I would be happy to share our progress together. It supports me to fight further as well. :slight_smile:

Best,
Iuliana

1 Like

Newbie yes! Also I started the academy on Monday too! I just am finishing up with Mod2 so I can get on with it (sadly I didn’t have as much time as I wanted to finish everything yesterday…such is life). How is it going for you?

3 Likes

Wow, I hope more pangians will do the same thing, joining the Remote Job Academy.

Godbless!

2 Likes

Same here… done with Module 2. Today I will do Module 3 and 4. and then implementing it over the weekend. Want to go through the 500 companies list and do the research there and shortlist some to apply as well.
Keep me posted how its going for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope so too. its amazing ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey sure. I would that. Lets connect and keep each other motivated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dont know how to connect tho :smiley: tried looking at your profile… cant find anything to connect

2 Likes

I am still brainstorming for Module 1. I am sure there are a few more things to add there.

1 Like

The problem is I don’t know how to connect. I can only send you a personal message but i cannot follow your account or something similar … Maybe I am missing something …

1 Like

I cant either… i think only messages are allowed. Anyway… lets stay in touch. I am going to work on my reume and cover letter tomorrow for a job I think I can do well. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck girl :slight_smile:

3 Likes