Work from Home - What's your hack? Share the tips

Hi Awesome Pangians,

So I posted this in our FB group and everyone when crazy! LOL - I guess I’m not alone. There were lots of tips of how to work remotely so I thought we should share it here and get the best hacks, tips and advice for working remotely. Share below.

4 Likes

Putting white cloth as a background during interview. :blush:

Hi group, looking for some feedback on a new free remote working tool for creatives.

I work at theprintspace. We have just launched a free file transfer tool that also lets you chat with people you share with. Its called version.new

You and the recipients get a link to the project, with on screen previews of all files (we preview all image formats including raw files). You can give permissions to people to download the files, or you can chat live and comment and there’s a pen tool to mark up images.

It’s free to use, carbon neutral and no one needs an account, not you or the people you send to. And we track file versions so you can compare new with older file versions in a project. Hence the name.

I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Take a look at https://version.new/

1 Like

Hi @vanessammccloskey, Welcome to the Tribe! I click on your link but it’s just loading, can’t land on your website.

Hi, thanks :slight_smile: Can you not? Try Chrome? It’s live and working fine for me. Let me know if you have any questions once your on